Thursday, September 8, 2011

goodbyes...

I've decided that saying goodbyes are most definitely harder then moving away!!! I have so many friends and family that are unbelievably extraordinary!!!!!!!!

Becca! My best friend, it was SO hard to say goodbye. I can't even imagine what it's going to be like being away from her! We are pretty much one human being and are never separated! I'm going to make sure to keep in touch any way possible everyday until midniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!! hahaha! I love you Becca Leigh.
Auuuuuuuubs is going to CHINA and she is going to have such a great experience being there!! I am seriously SO SO SO excited for her!!!!!! We promised that we would skype even though she'll be a full 26 hours ahead of me! "HA!" I love you Aubrie Dawn.
Mommy oh mommy we'll be saying our goodbyes in 6 days from now! I love you Mom.
My family and I were able to have a fun Luau ish at my cousin Josh's house and ate yummmmmy Haystacks. Very appropriate :) I made sure to tell them all to skype me. My Aunt Dawna and Uncle Danny are coming to Hawaii for Thanksgiving so it'll be the best thing to see them there!!! I already can't wait!! My family is so supportive and I honestly can't thank them enough. I love all of you.
Full Circle is going to have such a successful year this year! I was able to help a little at the auditions tonight and enjoyed every second of their presence. They are all BEAUTiful and will blow you away with their dancing talent! I will miss dancing with them and being surrounded by such inspiring girls. I love each and every one of you girls on Full Circle.
Grandpa&Grandma Fenton and Shauna&Dave were all at my grandparents house and I was able to visit! I loved being there!! I CANNOT wait to go visit Shauna and Dave in Maryland next summer!!!!! I love you Grandma&Grandpa and Shauna&Dave.


I am so blessed to have such great family and friends. <3 I got numberless texts and many phone calls today wishing me good luck and there is no way I can thank you all enough!! I'M SO VERY THANKFUL FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!! I ask that everyone keeps in touch with me! Please please please :) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo I LOVE YOU ALL with every single ounce of my heart!!!

TOMORROW'S THE BIG DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: