Sunday, September 4, 2011

packing. packing. PACKING!!!!

It's definitely been a challenge for me to pack everything I need into two suit cases!! I'm kinda freaking out.  But it seems to be going good... so far. I packed all of my clothes yesterday which took about three hours and fit them into one suit case which weighs 50 pounds EXACTLY!
Today I packed most of my bathroom things, shoes, school supplies, books,  swimming suits, and a bunch of random things.

Two good things about packing:

1- Rolling all of your clothing saves SO MUCH ROOM!!! I highly suggest doing that to anyone that needs to pack a livings worth into a suitcase.




2- There were no tears shed from my sweet mother. Which is funny because last year at this time when I was packing to move to LOGAN my mom came into my room and cried. This time I'm packing and she comes into my room to tell me that I need to "not pack so much" or "do you really need to take that?" and let me remind you that I'll be moving to HAWAII this time. hahahah but it's good she's not showing her sadness yet! It makes it not seem as real yet.... it's coming so quickly!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!


No comments:

Post a Comment