Friday, November 11, 2011

a brief catch up!!!

First of all, say hello to my CUTE BLUE HOUSE!!!!



A few things I LOVE about this house...
1. It's right across the street from Hukilau Beach!! (122 steps)
2. All of the sixteen wonderful ladies that live here!!!!!!!!!!
3. the tent that is in my living room right now.
4. house name is Casa De Chica's
5. there is only a lot of ants and a couple cockroaches.. nothing too bad. 
6. even though there is no A.C. when the sun is down it's nice and cool inside.
7. and it's cute! 



...

Hitch hiking is a MUST







especially in an ICE CREAM TRUCK : )




...





I love to see the temple.

I’m going there someday

To feel the Holy Spirit,

To listen and to pray.

For the temple is a house of God,

A place of love and beauty.

I’ll prepare myself while I am y
oung;

This is my sacred duty.








<3
...

Here comes the sun, do do do do
Here comes the
sun, and I say
It's all right 








...


1 comment: